After July 2021, the 2.3.x release line will no longer receive quality updates, or user guide updates. PHP 7.3 reaches end of support in December 2021 and Adobe Commerce 2.3.x reaches end of support in September 2022. We strongly recommend planning your upgrade now to Adobe Commerce 2.4.x to help maintain PCI compliance.
The information on this page is intended for Adobe Commerce 2.3 customers who are on an extended support contract. The Adobe Commerce Merchant Documentation for current releases is published on the Adobe Experience League.
Magento Commerce for B2B only. Learn more.
- Maintain Peak Performance
- With Adobe Cloud hosting, your site is always optimized, and ready to scale up to meet demand on the biggest sales day of the year.
- Smart-Source Inventory
- Increase profitability with smart-source inventory and provide an “endless aisle” of product with Inventory Management. Supports both online and brick and mortar sales.
- Automated Business Rules
- Set up automated business rules that define product relationships and use price rules that trigger discounts based on a variety of conditions.
- Backend Integration
- Integrate with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) other backend systems with our extensive APIs and open, modern platform.