After July 2021, the 2.3.x release line will no longer receive quality updates, or user guide updates. PHP 7.3 reaches end of support in December 2021 and Adobe Commerce 2.3.x reaches end of support in September 2022. We strongly recommend planning your upgrade now to Adobe Commerce 2.4.x to help maintain PCI compliance.
The information on this page is intended for Adobe Commerce 2.3 customers who are on an extended support contract. The Adobe Commerce Merchant Documentation for current releases is published on the Adobe Experience League.
- Attract New Customers
- Magento includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO) functionality out of the box. Improve your search ranking and attract the most visitors to your site.
- Engage Your Customers
- Design your site with prepared templates, or create a custom design with features that invite people to interact with your store.
- Increase AOV
- Increase average order value with promotions and content that encourage your customers to shop more.
- Moment of Purchase
- Give your customers a faster and easier way to check out. Calculate shipping and taxes automatically, and integrate multiple payment methods on a single page.
- Customer Retention
- Create and manage newsletters and promotions to keep your customers coming back for more.
- Loyalty and Advocacy
- Encourage customers to write product reviews, create wish lists, and send email about products to their friends. Strengthen your relationship with your customers, who in return, speak positively of your business to friends and family.