After July 2021, the 2.3.x release line will no longer receive quality updates, or user guide updates. PHP 7.3 reaches end of support in December 2021 and Adobe Commerce 2.3.x reaches end of support in September 2022. We strongly recommend planning your upgrade now to Adobe Commerce 2.4.x to help maintain PCI compliance.
The information on this page is intended for Adobe Commerce 2.3 customers who are on an extended support contract. The Adobe Commerce Merchant Documentation for current releases is published on the Adobe Experience League.
Magento Commerce for B2B only. Learn more.
- Friction-Free Purchasing
- Magento’s self-service model makes it easy to build loyalty for fast, friction-free purchasing.
- Fast Reordering
- Customers can create new orders based on previous orders from the convenience of their customer account.
- Order by SKU
- Customers can add individual products to their cart by SKU and quantity or import a list of products from a file.
- Request a Quote
- Authorized company buyers can initiate a price negotiation by requesting a quote from the shopping cart.
- Punch Out Solutions
- Establish new customers with third-party solutions, such as Punch Out Catalogs and PunchOut2Go. You can find these solutions on the Magento Marketplace.