After July 2021, the 2.3.x release line will no longer receive quality updates, or user guide updates. PHP 7.3 reaches end of support in December 2021 and Adobe Commerce 2.3.x reaches end of support in September 2022. We strongly recommend planning your upgrade now to Adobe Commerce 2.4.x to help maintain PCI compliance.
Opportunities to Engage
The information on this page is intended for Adobe Commerce 2.3 customers who are on an extended support contract. The Adobe Commerce Merchant Documentation for current releases is published on the Adobe Experience League.
- Email a Friend
- The Email a Friend link makes it easy for your customers to share links to products with their friends.
- Wish List
- A wish list is a list of products that a registered customer can share with friends, or save to transfer to the cart at a later date.
- Compare Products
- The Compare Products block lets your customers quickly compare the features of one product with another.
- Product Reviews
- Product reviews help build a sense of community, and are considered to be more credible than any advertising money can buy.
- dotdigital Engagement Cloud
- Use dotdigital Engagement Cloud to automate professional, personalized communications and generate reports using data from your Magento store.