The checkout options control a number of attributes for the checkout page, including the layout. There are options you can configure to place constraints on checkout, including allowing guest checkout and enforcing a terms and conditions agreement. There are also options for controlling the display of information during the checkout process.
Change the checkout options
- On the Admin sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- On the left panel, expand Sales and choose Checkout.
- Set any of the following options you require.
- Click Save Config.
- Enable Onepage Checkout
- Allow Guest Checkout
- Display Billing Address On
- Enable Terms and Conditions
- Maximum Number of Items to Display in Order Summary
- Enable Address Search (If you set this option to
Yes, you can set the Number of Customer Addresses Limit option also.)
- Quote Lifetime
- After Adding a Product Redirect to Shopping Cart
- Number of Items to Display Pager
- Show Cross-sell Items in the Shopping Cart
- Grouped Product Image
- Configurable Product Image
- Preview Quote Lifetime (minutes)
- Enable Clear Shopping Cart
My Cart Link
- Display Mini Cart
- Number of Items to Display Scrollbar
- Maximum Number of Items to Display
Payment Failed Emails
- Payment Failed Email Sender
- Payment Failed Email Receiver
- Payment Failed Template
- Send Payment Failed Email Copy To
- Send Payment Failed Email Copy Method