After you create and integrate your Amazon Sales Channel store, you should review your store default settings to ensure your product, listing, pricing, and other settings are correct for your store.
On the Admin sidebar, go to Marketing > Channels > Amazon Sales Channel.
Select the store you want to view and click View Store.
On the store dashboard, click a store setting in the left-side menu.
- Listing settings - Control how your product catalog interacts with the Amazon marketplace.
- Order settings - Control how Amazon orders are managed.
- Listing rules - Define which catalog products are eligible to be listed on Amazon.
- Pricing rules - Define how the Amazon list price will be altered for qualified listings.
- Store reports - Competitive price analysis and listing improvements.
- Logs - Listing changes and communication errors.
- Store integration settings - Review email and Amazon Sales Channel store name settings in the Commerce Admin.