Klarna lets your customers choose how they want to pay and supports the purchase with buyer protection and excellent customer service. Your customers can buy now and pay later, while you receive payment in full at the time of purchase.
Changes in the latest release
- GraphQl module for Klarna Payments supports PWA integrations
Onsite Messaging checking when Design theme field is empty
Addresses merchant API credential errors
Klarna payment methods
- Klarna. 4 Installments - Gives your customers an interest-free alternative to credit with four installments.
- Klarna. Pay in 30 days - Gives your customers an extra 30 days to pay.
- Klarna. Financing - Gives your customers the option to pay over 3 to 36 months.
- Klarna. Checkout - A complete online checkout solution and “smoooth” shopping experience that increases sales and customer loyalty.
- Klarna. Instore - An easy way to offer in-store financing that feels more like shopping online.
- Klarna. Instant shopping - A quick-pay payment button that allows users to instantly shop on social with your product page or any other page you want.
- Klarna. On-Site Messaging - On-Site Messaging is a platform that enables you to add tailored messaging to your website.