With just a few steps, you can put Yotpo to work for you.
- Create a Yotpo account
- Enable Yotpo and connect your store
Create a Yotpo account
See Yotpo Plan Information. You can create free account and upgrade your account at any time.
Go to Yotpo to create your account.
Complete the account information.
- For Full Name, enter the name you want to use for your Yotpo account.
- For Email Address, enter the email address you want to use for your Yotpo account.
- For Password, enter the password you want to use for your Yotpo account. See Yotpo documentation for password requirements.
- Click Create Account.
On the We’re Almost Done screen, complete the additional account information:
- Set Platform to
- For Website URL, enter your store URL.
- For Monthly Orders, choose a quantity range in the drop-down menu.
- For Phone Number, enter the phone number you want to associate with your Yotpo account.
- Click Finish.
- Set Platform to
Your account is created. You can now enable Yotpo and connect your store in the Commerce Admin.
Enable Yotpo and connect your store
If you have an existing Yotpo account, you can enable Yotpo inside the Commerce Admin.
On the Admin sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
In the left panel, expand Yotpo and choose Reviews and Visual Marketing.
For Store View in the header, click Default Config and choose Default Store View. Click OK to confirm.
In the Setup section, enable your Yoypo account connection:
Set Enable Yotpo to
For App Key, enter the App Key value from your Yotpo account.
For API Secret, enter the API Secret value from your Yotpo account.
When complete, click Save Config.
Yotpo Setup settings
Additional customization options, tasks, and features are dependent on your Yotpo plan and are available in your Yotpo account.
See also Yotpo documentation for information on mapping order statuses sent to Yotpo, sync settings, manually adding Yotpo’s Reviews Widget to product pages, and manually placing Star Ratings on category pages.