Zuora is currently in beta. Want to be a part of it? Submit a ticket to request more info!
Connecting your Zuora data to Magento BI will help you get a handle on your business's finances. Adding this integration takes just a few minutes.
Creating an Magento BI Zuora user
To connect your Zuora account, we recommend that you create a separate user for Magento BI. We only need Standard permissions to pull your data into Magento BI. Note that you must have Administrator permissions in your Zuora account to do this.
After the user is created, enter the credentials into Magento BI to complete the connection.
Entering credentials into Magento BI
- To add the Zuora integration to your account, navigate to the Connections page under Manage Data > Connections.
- Click the Add a Data Source button, located on the right side of the screen above the Data Sources table.
- Click the Zuora icon. This will open the Zuora credentials page.
- Enter the username and password of the Zuora Magento BI user.
- Click the Save & Connect button.
That's it! Your Zuora data will soon start flowing into your data warehouse.