Trello is currently in beta. Want to be a part of it? Submit a support ticket to learn more!
It can be difficult to get into the flow sometimes - workflow, that is. What's slowing your users down? What tasks are done before you can blink? Connecting your Trello data to Magento BI means you can analyze - and then optimize! - your users' workflow. Here's a quick overview of the setup process:
- Open the Trello credentials page
- Retrieve your Developer API Keys from Trello
- Enter your Key and Secret into Magento BI
To complete this process, you will need to open two browser windows or tabs - one for Magento BI, the other for your Trello account.
Open the Trello credentials page in Magento BI
- To add the Trello integration to your account, navigate to the Connections page by clicking Manage Data > Connections.
- Click the Add a Data Source button, located on the right side of the screen above the Data Sources table.
- Click the Trello icon. This will open the Trello credentials page.
If you do not currently have Trello included in your subscription, you can request it by clicking "Get access!" in Step 3 above. This will notify your account manager to reach out to you.
Retrieve Developer API Keys from Trello
While logged into your Trello account, go to the Trello Developer API Keys page. This page will display a Key and Secret, which Magento BI will use to authenticate your account.
If you're having trouble locating your Secret, look towards the bottom of the page. It's down there!
Enter your Trello Key and Secret into Magento BI
- Enter the Key and Secret from the Trello Developer API Keys into the Trello credentials page in Magento BI.
- Click the Save and Connect button.
- If the connection is successful, a Connection Successful! message will display at the top of the screen.
If you're a little more tech-savvy, the Trello API documentation can be a useful resource for learning more about how Trello is integrated with Magento BI.