You got your product offerings in order, you set up your store, you have a steady flow of orders coming in… now what? Connecting your Shopify data to Magento BI gives you the ability to get better acquainted with your customers, track your store's performance, and make smarter decisions about your business.
Let’s get started:
- To add the Shopify integration to your account, navigate to the Connections page under Admin > Connections.
- Click the Add a Data Source button, located on the right side of the screen above the Data Sources table.
- Click the Shopify icon. This will display the Shopify credentials page.
- In the Name field, enter a description or nickname for the integration.
- In the Shop Name field, enter the name of your shop. For example, if a store is magentobi.shopify.com, 'magentobi' would be entered in this field.
- Click the Connect to Shopify button.
- When prompted, install the Shopify App to complete setting up the integration.
That's it! When the setup is complete, contact us and we'll start syncing your data.