Connecting your Salesforce data enables a range of analyses, from scoring and optimizing leads to hitting your goals for converted opportunities.
The Salesforce connector requires that you have Salesforce API access as part of your Salesforce subscription. Please verify this is enabled before getting started.
- To add the Salesforce integration to your account, navigate to the Connections page under Manage Data > Connections.
- Click the Add a Data Source button, located on the right side of the screen above the Data Sources table.
- Click the Salesforce icon.
- Click the Connect to Salesforce button.
- Enter your Salesforce credentials and click the Login to Salesforce button.
That's it! After your credentials are validated, Salesforce setup will be complete.
If you're a little more tech-savvy, the Salesforce API Documentation can be a useful resource for learning more about how Salesforce is integrated with Magento BI.