With the QuickBooks integration, your business finances can now live along side your sales and marketing data, allowing you to quickly and easily keep tabs on your expenses, identify overspending, and more.
Add QuickBooks as a data source in Magento BI
- Go to the Integrations page under Manage Data > Data Sources.
- Click the Add Integration button, located on the right side of the screen above the Data Sources table.
- Click the QuickBooks icon.
- Click the Connect to Quickbooks button.
Grant Magento BI access to your QuickBooks data
After clicking the Connect to Quickbooks button, log into your Intuit account and authorize the connection:
- In the Search for a company drop-down, select your company.
- Click Next. You are redirected to MBI and a Connection Successful! message will display at the top of the screen.