Pardot is currently in beta. Want to be a part of it? Submit a support ticket to learn more!
With the insights gleaned from your Pardot data, you can set your sales and marketing teams up for greatness by analyzing the success of your marketing campaigns, personalizing the buying experience, and generating better leads.
Connecting your Pardot data to Magento BI a simple three-step process:
- Open the Pardot credentials page in Magento BI
- Retrieve your Pardot API User Key
- Enter your Pardot login info and User Key in Magento BI
To complete this process, you will need to open two browser windows or tabs - one for Magento BI, the other for your Pardot account.
Open the Pardot credentials page in Magento BI
- Go to the Connections page under Admin > Connections.
- Click the Add a New Source button, located on the right side of the screen above the Data Sources table.
- Click the Pardot icon. This will open the Pardot credentials page.
Retrieve your Pardot User Key
- In the window/tab where you are logged into your Pardot account, hover over the User menu - it's where your email address is displayed, in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the dropdown menu that displays, click the Settings option. Your user information will display.
- Locate the API User Key field - this is what will be entered into Magento BI in the next step.
Here's a look at the steps in this section:
Enter your User Key and login information into Magento BI
- Enter your login email and password for Pardot into the Pardot credentials page in Magento BI.
- Enter your User Key.
- Click the Save & Connect button. If the connection is successful, a Connection Successful! message will display at the top of the screen.
If you're a little more tech-savvy, the Pardot API Documentation can be a useful resource for learning more about how Pardot is integrated with Magento BI.