Found something strange in Shopify? To pinpoint the issue, we’ll need to explore your data. This can be done by exporting your Shopify orders and customer data to CSV files.
Exporting orders data
- From your shop admin page, go to the Orders page.
- Select all of the orders you want to export by placing a check in the respective checkboxes. If you want to export all of your orders, click the checkbox next to the Order column heading. This will select all orders in your list.
- Click Export at the upper-right of the page.
In the dialog, select the Export currently shown orders option. The file download will begin.
- When the download is finished, send the file to your account manager or submit a ticket for an analyst to audit your data.
Export customer data
- From your shop admin, go to the Customers page and click the Export button.
In the dialog, select the Export all customers option. This will send an email with a secure download link to your email account.
- Click the link in the email to retrieve the CSV file.
- After the file is downloaded, send us a support ticket so we can take a closer look at your data.