Adding a New User
- Click on your company's name in the upper right-hand corner and select Invite User from the drop-down.
- Enter the user’s name and email.
- Set the user's general permission level: Admin, Standard, or Read Only.
- Indicate if this new user should also be accountable for billing or technical issues by checking the appropriate boxes.
- Click the Save button.
- The new user will receive an email with login and password details.
Important! The new user will not have any dashboards by default. Magento recommends that you share the necessary dashboards with the new user right away.
Resend the Invitation
If you need to resend the invitation to the new user, on the login page, click the Forgot? link, enter the new user's email address, and click the Reset Password button. This will resend the invitation and allow the user to log in.