Increase Average Order Value
Magento provides a range of tools to help you tailor the shopping experience, and encourage your customers to put more items in their shopping carts and spend more money.
- Targeted Promotions
- Use catalog and shopping cart price rules to create promotions that kick into gear when a set of conditions is met. Segment customers dynamically and build segments based on specific characteristics such as customer address, order history, shopping cart content, and much more. Then, use Page Builder to create a dynamic block that is triggered by a promotion, and appears only to the targeted customer segment.
- Create limited-time offers and coupons that customers can scan with their phone and apply to a purchase.
- Product Suggestions
- Another way to increase AOV is to offer suggestions for related products and opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell at strategic points along the path to conversion.
- Email Reminders
- Send automated reminder emails to customers who have added items to their carts or wish lists, but haven’t made a purchase. A variety of triggers can launch automated emails, including total cart value, quantity, items in the cart, and more.
- User Permissions & Roles
- Restrict access to data in the Admin on a “need to know” basis. Create multiple admin roles for read-only or and editing privileges. Track and review all activity at a granular level to specific stores and websites.
- Full-Page Caching
- Enhance performance by caching primary pages. Caching pages improves server response times, reduces load, and increases sustainable traffic. You can use tags to define which components to cache, so only relevant pages are cached as updates take place. It also has the ability to identify and differentiate visitors from shoppers.
- Sales Order Archive
- Archiving orders frees resources and improves performance when sales reps are assisting customers with orders.
- Index Management
- Automatic reindexing takes place whenever prices change, shopping carts are updated, or new categories created. Reindexing is a background process that does not interfere with store operations.