Klarna lets your customers choose how they want to pay, and supports the purchase with buyer protection and excellent customer service.
Changes In the Latest Release
- Klarna now supports B2B payments for select merchants in Sweden and Germany. To use this feature, B2B payments must be enabled in your Klarna account. To learn more, contact Klarna Merchant Support.
- Klarna now supports PayBright with extended payment options for Canadian merchants.
- Klarna has a new logo and payment badge that features the company name with a pink background.
Klarna payment methods
- Klarna. Installments - Gives your customers an interest-free alternative to credit with four installments.
- Klarna. Pay in 30 days - Gives your customers an extra 30 days to pay.
- Klarna. Financing - Gives your customers the option to pay over 3 to 36 months.
- Klarna. Checkout - A complete online checkout solution and smooth shopping experience that increases sales and customer loyalty.
- Klarna. Instore - An easy way to offer in-store financing that feels more like shopping online.
- Klarna. Instant shopping - A quick-pay payment button that allows users to instantly shop on social with your product page or any other page you want.