Amazon Sales Channel Home
Amazon Sales Channel Home is your landing pageA page on your site where a visitor arrives after clicking a link or advertisement. when accessing your Amazon Sales Channel. Amazon Sales Channel Home behaves as a dashboard to view and manage your Amazon stores, orders, attributes, listing changes, and communication errors, using a tabbed page format.
Tabs available on Amazon Sales Channel Home include:
- Amazon Stores: Review and access your created and linked Amazon stores. Tap on a store name to review detailed information through the store's dashboard.
- Orders: View and manage orders submitted by customers through your Amazon store and Amazon Seller Central account. These orders may be reviewed, managed, and shipped through Magento. Any updates in status, ordered product, payments, cancellations, and shipments sync between Amazon and Magento.
- Attributes: View and manage linked Magento and Amazon attributes for your product catalog. Directly edit or create and link attributes directly through Magento to sync automatically with Amazon.
- Listing Changes Log: Review a log of changes in listings on Amazon by the Seller SKUStock Keeping Unit: A number or code assigned to a product to identify the product, options, price, and manufacturer., with captured details for the listing action such as updates to pricing and quantities, comments for the change, and more.
- Communication Errors Log: Review communication errors caught between Amazon and Magento. These errors track issues with data syncs for products and orders, invalid orders, missing data, and much more. Access your Amazon store to learn more and resolve the error.
Amazon Sales Channel Home tabs share some common workspace controls that allow you to customize the data that is displayed.
To access Amazon Sales Channel:
|1.||On the Admin sidebar, tap Marketing.|
|2.||Then under Channels, tap Amazon.|
Amazon Sales Channel Home displays with the Amazon Stores tab displayed by default
A quick rating takes only 3 clicks. Add a comment to help us improve Magento even more.