BI Dashboards give you a quick view of your store’s performance and sales activity at a glance. Individual dashboards can be shared with other users, and organized into logical groups. You can also set different levels of permission to others users.
It’s easy to create a new report, add it to a dashboard, and export the data to Excel. Charts and reports can be resized and dragged into position on the dashboard.
To create a new dashboard:
On the menu, choose Dashboards.
The name of the default dashboard appears in the upper-left corner of the dashboard header. Click the down arrow ( ) to show the available options.
Click Create Dashboard. Then, do the following:
Enter a Name for your dashboard.
To create a new Group for the dashboard, enter the name of the group.
For example, if your Magento installation has multiple store views, you might create a Group for each store view.
- The name of your new dashboard appears in the upper-left corner. Click the down arrow to show the options. If you created a group, the new dashboard appears below the group in the list.
To add a report, do one of the following:
- Click the Add a report prompt on the page.
- In the dashboard header, click Add Report.
Click Create Report to show the Report Builder Options.
Report Builder Options
To arrange items on a dashboard:
- To resize a chart or report, drag the lower-right corner to the new size.
- To move a chart or report, hover over the title or header until the cursor changes to a cross. Then, drag it into position.
To manage dashboard settings:
On the menu, choose Manage Data. Then in the sidebar, choose Dashboards.
If applicable, enter a new Dashboard Name.
To assign the dashboard to a specific Dashboard Group, choose from the list of groups.
To give all users the same level of access to the dashboard, do the following:
- Under Shared with, choose View, Edit, or None.
- When prompted for confirm, click OK to update the permissions level for each user.
- To change the permission level of an individual, find the user in the list change the permission level. The change is automatically saved.
To make this dashboard the default for your BI Essentials account, click Make Default.
To remove the dashboard, click Delete Dashboard.