Klarna lets your customers choose how they want to pay, and supports the purchase with buyer protection and excellent customer service.
Changes In the Latest Release
In the Magento configuration, the Klarna Payments section has a new “Data sharing on load” field that can be set to share customer data after the transaction is authorized, or when the Klarna payment method is selected during checkout.
Klarna payment methods
- Klarna. Installments - Gives your customers an interest-free alternative to credit with four installments.
- Klarna. Pay in 30 days - Gives your customers an extra 30 days to pay.
- Klarna. Financing - Gives your customers the option to pay over 3 to 36 months.
- Klarna. Checkout - A complete online checkout solution and smooth shopping experience that increases sales and customer loyalty.
- Klarna. Instore - An easy way to offer in-store financing that feels more like shopping online.
- Klarna. Instant shopping - A quick-pay payment button that allows users to instantly shop on social with your product page or any other page you want.