Amazon Sales Channel Settings
Amazon Sales Channel settings are defaulted during installation of the extension. These settings can be modified and are located in your stores configuration settings. These settings include:
- Whether or not to display the Revenue section on the store's dashboard.
- Intervals for clearing activity log history.
- Selection of the Cron source.
To modify your Amazon Sales Channel settings:
Tap Stores in the Admin sidebar. Then under Settings, tap Configuration.
Scroll down and tap Sales Channels and then Global Settings. The Sales Channel Settings screen displays.
For Show Dashboard Chart, select an option in the drop-down.
- Yes: (Default) Select this option if you want the Revenue section to display on the store's dashboard. If set to "Yes," the Revenue section displays a graphical representation for the store's revenue for the last 7 or 30 days.
- No: Select this option if you do not want the Revenue section to display on the store's dashboard.
For Clear Log History, select an option in the drop-down. Options:
- Once Daily: Select this option to clear your store's activity history once daily.
- Once Weekly: Select this option to clear your store's activity history once weekly.
- Once Monthly: (Default) Select this option to clear your store's activity history once monthly.
For Background Tasks (CRON) Source, select "Magento CRON" in the drop-down. This tells Amazon Sales Channel to used your Magento Cron settings to determine communication and data sync intervals with Amazon Seller Central.
Tap Save Config.
Amazon Sales Channel Global Settings