Listings that display on this tab include your Amazon listings that are active on the Amazon marketplace and that have been matched to a product in your Magento catalog. In this tab, you can sort your active published listings using the columns provided, or add and remove columns as needed. You can also perform several actions for a listing.
In the Actions drop-down:
- End Listing(s) on Amazon: Select this option to remove all selected listings from the Amazon marketplace. See Ended Listings.
- Edit Listing Overrides: Select this option to change the override settings for the listing. See Overrides.
In the Select drop-down in the Actions column:
- View Details: Select this option to view listing details, including the Listing Activity Log, Buy Box Competitor Pricing, and Lowest Competitor Pricing. This action is for viewing only. No changes can be made in the listing details. See View Details.
- Create Override: Select this option to create a new override and apply it to this listing. See Creating Listing Overrides.
- Edit Assigned ASIN: Select this option to modify the ASIN assigned to your catalog product. This would be used if a product in your catalog was matched to the wrong ASIN. See Edit Assigned ASIN.
- Create Alias Seller SKUStock Keeping Unit: A number or code assigned to a product to identify the product, options, price, and manufacturer.: Select this option to create an Alias SKU that can be used to create a new Amazon listing from the same catalog product. See Creating an Alias Seller SKU.
- Switch to Fulfilled by Amazon/Merchant: Select this option to change the fulfillmentThe process of managing customer shipments. method associated to the order. See Fulfilled By.
- End Listing: Select this option to remove the listing from the Amazon marketplace. See Ended Listings.
Note: If you have listings in process, the number of listings will display in a message above the tabs
Amazon Sales Channel Home tabs share some common workspace controls that allow you to customize the data that is displayed.
|Amazon Seller SKU||The SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) assigned by Amazon to a product to identify the product, options, price, and manufacturer.|
A unique block of 10 letters and/or numbers that identify items.
ASIN stands for the Amazon Standard Identification Numbers. An ASIN is a unique block of 10 letters and/or numbers that identify items. For books, the ASIN is the same as the ISBN number, but for all other products a new ASIN is created when the item is uploaded to their catalog. You can find an items ASIN on the product detail page on Amazon, along with further details relating to the item.
Product Listing Name
The name of the product.
The condition of the product.
|Landed Price||The listing price for the product plus its shipping price.|
|Amazon Quantity||The quantity available once the product is actively listed on Amazon.|
|Status||The status of the listing, defined by Amazon.|
|Buy Box Won||Whether the product listing won the Buy Box position.|
List of available actions that can be applied to a specific listing. To apply an action, in the Actions column, tap Select to display your options: