Onboarding: Product Listing Condition
Step 2 Options for Listing Settings
If you are managing a store that is in "Active" or "Inactive" status, see Product Listing Condition.
Amazon requires a product listing to have a defined condition. If all your products are new, you can select one of the Amazon condition options in the drop down list to represent all of your products as your global condition value. Standard Amazon conditions include:
- Used; Like New
- Used; Very Good
- Used; Good
- Used; Acceptable
- Collectible; Like New
- Collectible; Very Good
- Collectible; Good
- Collectible; Acceptable
However, if your catalog contains products in different conditions (New, Used, Refurbished, etc.), you must select the Assign Condition Using Product Attribute option. This setting allows you to map your Magento condition attributeA characteristic or property of a product; anything that describes a product. Examples of product attributes include color, size, weight, and price. and values to your Amazon listing's conditions.
During Pre-Setup Tasks, it was recommended that you create a Magento product attribute for a product's condition. If you offer products in various conditions and you have not created a condition attribute, see Onboarding: Create a product attribute in Magento. Once the condition attribute is created, you can assign a condition value to each of your products in your Magento catalog.
These settings are part of your store's Listing Settings. Update these configurations during onboarding through the Listing Settings step.
To configure Product Listing Condition settings:
|1.||Expand the Product Listing Condition section.|
|2.||For Listing Product Condition, select an option.|
- Standard Amazon condition value: Select one of the standard Amazon conditions to use as your global condition value for all of your Magento products.
- Assign Condition Using Product Attribute: Select this option if your Magento catalog contains products in various conditions. When this option is selected, the Condition Attribute field enables and is required.
|3.||For Condition Attribute, select the Magento attribute to map values to each Amazon condition attribute. You may have created the attribute during pre-setup tasks. When selected, a field for each of the standard Amazon conditions displays. Map Magento attribute values to each Amazon condition.|
- If your products fall into only one condition, you can map to that single Amazon condition, leaving the others blank.
- If you have products that fall in the Used or Collectible categoryA set of products that share particular characteristics or attributes. but you do not distinguish further, you can map to a single Used or Collectible Amazon category and leave the other similar options blank. All your Used or Collectible conditions will map to the single Amazon Used or Collectible category by default.
- You can also enter additional text to describe your conditions.
For example, you have a single Used condition for your products. When mapping, you will choose whether you want to map to the Amazon condition Used; Like New: Used, Very Good: Used; Good: or Used; Acceptable. Only complete the field for the Amazon condition option you want, leaving the other Used options set to"--Select Option--." You'll see in the screen shot example, all of your Magento products in Used condition map to the Amazon Used; Very Good condition.
This section is the final section of the Listing Settings step.