Magento 1.x Software Support Notice
For Magento Commerce 1, Magento is providing software support through June 2020. Depending on your Magento Commerce 1 version, software support may include both quality fixes and security patches. Please review our Magento Software Lifecycle Policy to see how your version of Magento Commerce 1 is supported.
The mini cart is a block that can be placed with the Widget tool, typically in the upper-right corner of the page. The mini cart allows customers to examine an item in detail, edit the quantity, delete items, view the full-size cart, or go to checkout. The number indicates how many items are currently in the cart. To learn more, see: Mini Shopping Cart.
To display the mini cart:
In the upper-right corner of the storefront, click the shopping cart icon. Then, do any of the following:
- To see more information about an item, click Details.
- To go to the product page, click the product name.
- To change the quantity or variations of the product, click Edit Item. Then, make the changes and click the Update Cart button.
- To view the full shopping cart, click View Shopping Cart.
- To delete an item from the cart, click Remove Item.
- To begin the checkout process, click the Checkout button.