Magento 1.x Software Support Notice
For Magento Commerce 1, Magento is providing software support through June 2020. Depending on your Magento Commerce 1 version, software support may include both quality fixes and security patches. Please review our Magento Software Lifecycle Policy to see how your version of Magento Commerce 1 is supported.
Upload Orders by SKU
Files with SKUs are processed according the following rules:
- A row where the SKU value is empty is ignored.
- A row where the SKU value is not empty, and the QTY value is empty, invalid, or equal to “0,” is processed and the corresponding product is placed in the “Products requiring attention” section.
If some products cannot be added on any reason (out of stock, require configuring, or some other reason), then they are listed in a separate section as “Products requiring attention.” The problem might be as simple as mistake in the SKU. Correct the problem, and try to add the products again. If product addition fails again, the products still remain listed in the Products Requiring Attention section. You can continue with the order or shopping cart assistance. The Products Requiring Attention section is stored for the duration of the session. If you delete the failed products listed, the section disappears.
The following conditions might prevent a product from being added successfully. The corresponding SKUs appear in the “Products requiring attention” section.
- A product is composite (a product of configurable, grouped, bundle, gift card types or a product with custom options). These products can be added after configuring them.
- No product with a specified SKU is found in the catalog. The product cannot be added.
- A product is assigned to another website. The product cannot be added.
- A product is disabled or out of stock (in this case a product cannot be added to a shopping cart, but can be added to an order).