Magento 1.x Security Patch Notice
For Magento Open Source 1.5 to 1.9, Magento is providing software security patches through June 2020 to ensure those sites remain secure and compliant. Visit our information page for more details about our software maintenance policy and other considerations for your business.
The mini cart is a widget that appears in the upper-right corner of the page. The mini cart allows customers to examine an item in detail, edit the quantity, delete items, view the full-size cart, or go to checkout. The number indicates how many items are currently in the cart. To learn more, see: Mini Shopping Cart Widget.
To display the mini cart:
In the upper-right corner of the storefront, click the shopping cart icon. Then, do any of the following:
- To see more information about an item, click Details.
- To go to the product page, click the product name.
- To change the quantity or variations of the product, click Edit Item. Then, make the changes and click the Update Cart button.
- To view the full shopping cart, click View Shopping Cart.
- To delete an item from the cart, click Remove Item.
- To begin the checkout process, click the Checkout button.