The content that accompanies you extension listing is derived from the profile of the extension or theme, and information in the developer's company profile.
- All content that is associated with a Magento Marketplace listing must be free of offensive or discriminatory language, sexual content, or nudity.
- Your content must not misuse the Magento name and its trademarks, or misrepresent the Magento brand. To learn more, see our branding guidelines.
- Do not promote additional services and extensions in your Marketplace listing and Company Bio.
- The extension listing must accurately describe the product, including the description and overview information, version compatibility, and category selection.
- Only Magento Premier, Select, Professional, and Enterprise Partners can mention Magento Enterprise Edition compatibility in the Long Description, Short Description, or Company Bio.
- Use English as the primary language for the Extension Title, Short Description, Long Description, and Company Bio. You are welcome to include a second language in the Long Description after the English description, separated by a horizontal line. The content, links, and images should be the same in both languages.
- The content can be formatted using the text editor, but do not include CSS directives.
- The extension listing must be free of spelling and grammatical errors. If you use a word processor to compose and spell check your content, make sure to save it as plain text before pasting it into your profile, and convert all URLs to working hyperlinks.
The Long Description gives prospective buyers a solid understanding of the purpose of the extension, and how it works. Begin with an opening paragraph that makes it clear what the extension can do for the merchant, and what makes it distinct from other extensions that might offer a similar solution. Giving examples of how the extension is used to help prospective buyers make an informed decision. The Long Description can be up to 10,000 characters in length.
- You can use simple HTML tags to format the text. Use the default body style for the opening paragraph, and do not begin with a heading. Use boldface text only for pricing information.
Detailed features for the extension should be listed vertically, with bullet points or hyphens
- Make sure to convert all URLs to functioning hyperlinks.
- You are welcome to include a second language in the long description below the English description. Separate the two languages with a horizontal line. Both languages should contain the same content, links and images, if applicable.
The Short Description provides a quick summary of the extension in one or two sentences. Do not include the extension name in the Short Description, because it appears at the top of the page. The Short Description must be in English, and can be up to 150 characters in length.
The extension title appears in the Version Title field of the extension profile, and can be changed according to the following guidelines:
- Choose a title that is descriptive and concise. The extension title can be up to four words long, and must be in English.
- Do not include the version number, developer name, or any reference to Magento in the title.
- Do not include the words "Extension" or "Module." However, the word, "Integration" can be used if applicable.
- Any additional fees or subscription pricing — including fees charged by a third-party company for integrated services — must be included in the opening paragraph in boldface text.
- The extension price that is listed on Magento Marketplace must match the price that is listed on the developer website. The minimum price for a paid extension is $25.
Provide at least two clear, high-resolution screenshots of the extension. Up to fifteen images can be uploaded to each extension profile. You can either drag each image to the box, or browse to the files and upload them from the directory.
- The first uploaded image becomes the main image for the profile, and is featured in extensions listings.
- Crop each screenshot to include only relevant information. Do not include URLs or unnecessary white space.
Maximum file size: 5 MB
Supported formats: JPG (JPEG) and PNG
(Optional) You can include links to up to two YouTube videos in your extension profile.
Each extension must include a user and/or installation guide. You can upload each document to your extension profile, or add a link in the Long Description that goes to a documentation page on your website.
Your company name appears in your Marketplace profile, and as a link to your company profile in all of your extension listings.
Your Company Bio helps prospective buyers get acquainted with your company background and areas of expertise. Tell your story in 1500 words or less.
Your company profile image represents your brand in Magento Marketplace, and appears on your developer profile and product pages. The image must have a professional presentation, and must not be derived from, or include the Magento logo.
Image Dimensions: 255 x 255 pixels
Supported formats: JPG (JPEG), GIF, and PNG
A quick rating takes only 3 clicks. Add a comment to help us improve Magento even more.